COVID-19 and Flu Protection
There is nothing more important to us than our customer’s safety and well-being. For this reason, we have reviewed our standard disease-control processes and have revisited and enhanced these practices and protocols.
What steps are Perfectly Pampered taking to prevent the spread of the Flu and COVID-19 to customers?
These are just some of the steps that we are taking:
- Thoroughly wiping down all massage tables and tools with disinfectants and cleaning supplies.
- Service providers wearing gloves during services upon clients’ requests.
- Requiring all staff members to pass a Spa Sanitation & Illness Prevention course and performing a practical assessment to ensure they follow the strict guidelines we enforce, including proper handwashing.
- Pre-service employee health checks
- Mandatory masks for all employees.
- All linens continue to be single service use only.
What precautions should customers take?
We will be pre-screening all clients prior to their appointment to ensure that they are not exhibiting any symptoms. We request the cooperation of our entire community in maintaining a safe environment so we urge anyone that has mild cold or flu-like symptoms to follow the advice of health officials and stay home while sick to help protect others. Should you need to cancel your appointment, please contact us immediately.
Are your service providers required to wear masks during services?
Yes, all of our staff are required to wear masks.
Can you be declined service if you are exhibiting symptoms?
If you have symptoms, health officials encourage you to contact public health and to isolate for 14 days avoiding contact with others. For the safety of everyone, our licensed service providers are permitted to decline service to any customer exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms and will reschedule your appointment.
We appreciate your concern and cooperation and Perfectly Pampered will continue to monitor the situation and take additional measures if or when they become necessary to ensure the safety of our customers and our staff. We will also as always be following the guidelines from the Cayman Government https://www.exploregov.ky/coronavirus