The benefits of waxing
- Waxing rarely causes any skin irritation or allergy.
- Waxing does not involve any substance that can cause a cut or a bruise. This can happen when you shave your hair.
- Waxing removes hair completely from the skin. The smallest of the hair can be removed by waxing.
- The best benefit of waxing is that the hair regrowth is very slow. The hair is removed from the skin which results in slowing down the hair growth process. The hair does not grow for at least 3 to 4 weeks.
- After several sessions of waxing, you will notice a sparser hair growth and it may even stop.
- Waxing is an exfoliate – When you wax, you remove the top layer of skin, removing dead skin cells. Your skin will feel very soft and subtle.